Learn the Esthetician’s role in caring for their clients coping with cancer and undergoing cancer treatments. Take an in depth look at how cancer affects the skin as well as the emotional wellbeing and how you can help. Gain an understanding of which ingredients and product choices to help your clients skin heal. Our Mission is to teach you the essential skills necessary to make modifications for custom, safe spa treatments that will enhance client quality of life
- Discuss oncology to have a better understanding of cancer.
- Examine cancer treatments and their effects.
- Identify side effects to create personalized safe treatments.
- Recognize how a cancer diagnosis affects both physical and emotional health.
- Compare ingredients in our personal care products.
- Explore your role in skin cancer.
- Manage CAT Forms – Consultation.
- Design a marketing plan to utilize your oncology skills in your community.
- Training manual/workbook ($125 value)
- USB flash drive with digital course materials/forms ($60 value)
- Equipment ($150 value)
- Product samples ($60 value)
- Lunch Allowance ($30 value)
- Certificate of Completion ($10 value)
- NCEA Certified records verification ($175 value new members) and 10 CE’s for current NCEA members
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 24 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 3
- Assessments Self